Back to Total Vegetarian, Vegan, Recipes
Tara’s Raw Granola Bars
- 2 C sprouted buckwheat
- 1 C soaked Flax
- 1 C almonds, chopped ï¬ne
- 1/2 C pecans, chopped
- 1/2 C sunï¬ower seeds, chopped
- 1/2 C sesame seeds
- 1 C dried cherries
- 1 C carob chips (malt sweetened)
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon or none at all
- 1/4 C maple syrup or honey
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Thickly spread on texï¬ex sheet on dehydrator
- Dehydrate for 10 or more hours at 105 degrees.
- To be honest, I really have gotten to the point that I don’t measure to much anymore. I Use the dump method and then taste it. But this atleast will give you a frame of reference.
- And or course you can interchange most of the nuts, seeds, dried fruits, etc.. Use what you like. But these are great, and verrrrry good for you too.