Back to Recipes
- 3 cups carob chips (I use malt sweetened, but the sugar sweetened melt a little easier)
- 1 cups almond butter or peanut butter
- Put carob chips and nut butter of choice in a fondue pot or regular pot on low and melt slowly stirring continuously.
- When melted make what you want out of it, placing it on was paper till it cools.
- Put in ï¬at pan let cool and cut into squares like fudge.
- Pour over pretzels or rice crispies.
- Pour over almonds (or favorite nut) and make carob covered nuts.
- Be creative.
Chocolate Mousse/Carob Pudding
- 1 Avocado
- 1 C almond milk or ( 1/4 C soy, !/4 C coconut milk)
- 2/3 C dates, pitted and soaked
- 1/2 C carob powder (1/3 C carob powder)
- 1/4 C almond butter
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend till really creamy.
- The variations in parentheses are my variations to this recipe, which I thought made it much better. I serve this with fresh strawberries to dip into for dinner and my husband was licking his bowl.